Jorvik Physiotherapy is open for ‘face-to-face’ consultations. However, we have implemented a few changes to minimise risk for you and us.
Booking an appointment:
- All clients who would like a ‘face-to-face’ physiotherapy appointment must be free of Covid-19 symptoms, should not be isolating and not be in a risk group. Please contact us to discuss the process and risks. Virtual sessions can be arranged in case the risk for you or us is deemed to high.
Before you attend you are kindly requested to:
- bring a mask
- bring your own additional clothing to enable us to assess you e.g. short, sleeveless top, depending on the area being assessed
During you visit, it is important that you:
- come alone if possible – under 16s will need to be accompanied (please inform us)
- you will be asked to complete a consent form. If you attend with a chaperone then they will also need to complete the form – please inform us in this case.
- use the available handgel on entering and leaving the practice
- wear your mask
- wait in the separate waiting area and leave the door open
- the toilet is not available for use
- the physiotherapist will wear a mask, gloves and apron
- contactless payment is available and preferred
- the practice will not be open for ‘walk in’ appointments or enquiries
Please do not attend if you have:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- a new continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour , or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anyhthing. or things smell or taste differently to normal
please check NHS website for further information
Welcome to Jorvik Physiotherapy
We have over 25 years of experience and we specialise in musculoskeletal physiotherapy (dealing with soft tissues, joints and bones).
We treat a large variety of problem – neck & back pain, sport injuries, arthritis, muscle strains, joint sprains and more …
Jorvik Physiotherapy is run by fully-qualified Chartered Physiotherapist Jeroen Suur and wife Janet
We believe that both ‘hands-on’ treatment & education are crucial to manage your condition and Jeroen will spend time to ensure that, in the long-term, as few appointments as possible are required.
Charges are £37.50 per session
Students get a discount
We’re listed with all the main inssurance companies
Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) – reg no 059355
Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) – reg no PH48237